It's hot cocoa season. Can you feel it? There's a chill in the air, holiday lights twinkling outside, wool socks snuggled on your feet, and the only thing missing is a mug of rich, creamy, homemade hot chocolate. If you're looking for some new ways to enjoy one of winter's best beverages — tea-infused hot chocolate? hot chocolate and whiskey? — we have some recipes and tips to see you through the season.
RECIPES TO TRY
- 1 Mexican Hot Chocolate
- 2 Hot Cocoa & Kilbeggan Whiskey
- 3 DIY Peppermint Mocha
- 4 Malted Cocoa Mix from Alton Brown
- 5 Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- 6 Crockpot Coconut S'mores Hot Chocolate
- 7 Snuggle In: 10 Hot Chocolate Recipes
TIPS & IDEAS
- 8 Any Tips For Making Better Hot Cocoa?
- 9 Definitely Try This! Tea-Infused Hot Chocolate
- 10 5 Delicious Ways to Healthify Your Hot Chocolate
- 11 Tip: Add Flavor to Hot Chocolate, Naturally
- 12 A Tool for Extra-Frothy Hot Chocolate: The Molinillo
- 13 How Can I Make Vegan Hot Chocolate?
- 14 Warm Cups of Cocoa: 7 Ways to Mix It Up
What's your favorite way to make hot chocolate?