In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: New research on weight loss, an award-winning pumpkin, tagged cocoa beans, and Jamie Oliver says, "No one understands me. No one."
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Which nations have reduced hunger most? - CS Monitor
• Want to lose weight? Turn off the lights - Telegraph UK
• Native gourd wins pumpkin contest at 1,535 lbs - SF Chronicle/AP
• Worrying Over China and Food - NY Times
• Jamie Oliver: 'No one understands me. No one' - The Guardian
• Seven tasty ways to stop wasting food - Salon
• Ethical eating hits the page with 6 new books - SF Chronicle
• 7 Gluten-Free Baking Tips - The Stir
• Tagged Cocoa Beans Now Traceable From Ghana - Fast Company
• A new wave of relief for Gulf Coast fishing families - Eatocracy
(Image: Food News Journal)