Every week we bring you our favorites from our friends over at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up these walnut fortune cookies — yes, you can make fortune cookies at home! Plus there were hazelnut poppy seed cookies, a day in the life of the Today Show food stylist, candied pecans, and more!
• Seriously Asian: Fortune Cookies - Just think of all the witty fortunes you could slip inside!
• The Crisper Whisperer: Chili-Roasted Cauliflower with Cilantro Dressing - Spicy, with cilantro and lime. Yum!
• Cook the Book: Hazelnut Poppy Seed Cookies - What an interesting combo!
• A Day in the Life of Bianca Henry, 'Today' Show Food Stylist - Wow. That sounds like such an interesting job.
• Thomas Keller's Candied Pecans and Herbed Toasted Walnuts - These sound too addictive.
Also! A thank you to Kristen, who called us the "Taylor Kitsch of food blogs." We are deeply honored.
Previous Good Eats: Baked vs. Fried Buffalo Wings
(Image: Chichi Wang/Serious Eats)