We are always interested in the makers, growers, and provisioners who bring food and other good things to our tables and our kitchens. Here's a look back at some of these visits and tours from the past year, from Bob's Red Mill to the cherry orchards of Washington.
• 1 Reinventing Coffee: A Visit With Coava and Their Kone Filter
• 2 Store Profile: The Meadow
• 3 Steven Smith: On Brewing a Perfect Cup of Tea
• 4 Washington Cherries: From Orchard To Pie
• 5 From Ocean to Box: How Sea Salt Is Harvested
• 6 Oregon Fruit: Berry Farm and Cannery Tour
• 7 Expert Interview and Tour: Bob's Red Mill
• 8 The Chef's Garden: A Very Unusual Family Farm
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)