The phrase "pops of color" has been used and abused profusely over recent years. Call me crazy, but I don't want anyone to walk into my kitchen and proclaim, "Holy accent color! It looks like a tomato in here!" Instead, I want them to feel like they've found the place where the garden meets plate, and these 10 tomato-tastic tabletop finds are exactly that!
- Red Stripe Brooklyn Pizza Plates: $8 from West Elm, these plates are the right amount of retro and rad while still keeping a low color profile on your table.
- Sailor Runner: $48 from Unison Home, these runners will steal the spotlight of the table and make a home happy year round!
- Falcon Enamelware Tumbler: $12 from Unison Home, these cups with a nostalgic feel will take anything your kitchen has to throw at them!
- Vicki Red-Orange Platter: $19.99 from CB2, this platter will set your food apart without dominating your tabletop.
- Tiny Tapas Frying Pan: $6.99 from West Elm (on sale from $10.99), these pint- size pans are perfect for personal portions! Aw, how cute!
- Cake Stand: $29 from Urban Outfitters, this pedestal is perfect for pastries, condiments or even a plant. Add some height and a little hint of tomato!
- Buffalo Cranberry Tablecloth: $122 from Unison Home, these tablecloths are a bold statement and complimented by basic kitchenware.
- Cherry Tomatoes Dishtowel: $5.95 from Crate and Barrel, this tiny print is a great addition to your regular rotation and is a pop without overpowering.
- 3-Piece Rachael Ray Stoneware Set: $69.99 from Home Depot, you can dislike Ray Ray all you want, but when it comes to sturdy serving pieces, these things are the business.
- Koziol Spicy Devil Salt and Pepper Shakers: $23.30 from AllModern, these heaven-sent pieces are as colorful as they are playful.
(Image credits: Res Stripe Brooklyn Pizza Plates; Sailor Striped Table Runner; Falcon Enamelware Tumblers; Vicki Red Orange Platter; Tiny Tapas Frying Pans; Cake Stand; Buffalo Cranberry Tablecloth; Cherry Tomato Dishtowel; Rachael Ray 3-Piece Stoneware Set; Koziol Salt and Pepper Shakers)