We are attracted to bamboo in the kitchen for many reasons - sustainable wood, beautiful finish, natural anti-bacterial properties. But we are hesitant to use much of it because we haven't been sure how to clean it. Enter Tru Bamboo - one of our favorite product booths at the Housewares Show
last week. We asked Tru Bamboo about maintenance for bamboo kitchen products like cutting boards, salad forks, and spoons, and found out that some bamboo is dishwasher safe! Watch this video - so helpful. More Tru Bamboo info below...
We were impressed by Tru Bamboo's products - we love their clean, smooth look and finish, as well as their very reasonable prices.
• Tru Bamboo 7000 TruBamboo Cutting Board Oil, 8 oz., $15.50
• Trubamboo Bermuda Large Cutting Board, $18.20
• Tru Bamboo 1320 Small Cutting Board, $4.99
Also, if you are in an area served by Publix grocery stores, you can find Tru Bamboo products right there in Publix; most of the Florida locations carry their products.
• Tru Bamboo official website
More Bamboo and Cutting Boards
• Space Maker: Corner Cutting Board by Peter Meier
• Green Apple Kitchen: Online
• Innovative Cutting Boards
• Cutting Board Know-How