Did you know that a standard mason jar fits on your blender? Yep, just like they were meant to go together. We've showed you this surprising trick before. Now it's time to really show you. Watch this video and see how a mason jar is the perfect accessory for your blender!
→ See my original post about this trick here: The Mason Jar Blender Trick: Do You Know About This?
This is more than just a novel trick. Using a mason jar on your blender base makes it easy to chop nuts, make small amounts of curry pastes and sauces, and blend personal-sized smoothies.
5 Smoothies to Make in a Mason Jar
- Recipe: Sunshine Smoothie with Coconut, Clementine and Turmeric
- Recipe: 5-Minute Vegan Breakfast Smoothie
- Recipe: Honey-Lime Fruit Salad Smoothie
- Recipe: Blueberry Pie Smoothie
- Recipe: Superpower Morning Smoothie
More Videos from The Kitchn
- Video: How To Peel Garlic with a Cocktail Shaker
- Video: How To Unroll a Clementine
- Video: A Surprising Tip for the Best Bacon (With Less Mess)
- Video: How To Cook a Perfect Pork Chop
- Video: How To Brine Pork Chops & Chicken Breasts in Just 15 Minutes
- Video: How To Make Microwave Popcorn in a Plain Paper Bag
- Video: How To Dice an Onion
- Video: The 3 Best Ways to Mince Garlic