• 1. Vegan Tofu and Vegetable Pot Pie from The Kitchn
• 2. Cheese Tamales from Meatless Meals For Meateaters
• 3. Pan-Fried Falafel and Homemade Pita from The Kitchn
• 4. Vegetarian Steamed Buns from The Kitchn
• 5. Veggie Grilled Pizza from MyRecipes
Satisfying the meat-eater in your family when you're looking to cut back on your meat intake is all about satisfaction. Thick chewy falafel, chargrilled pizza and comforting tamales. Twists on classics with similar mouthfeels and flavor profiles.
What are your family favorites? Let us know below!
(Editor's Note: Dear Ron Swanson, I know you'd never really eat a meal without bacon — in fact I'm sure you have an emergency supply of bacon in your pocket right now, so please accept my humble apology.)
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by CRFOSTER17.
(Images: Please see links above for full image credit and NBC)