Truffles and chocolates are one of the traditional gifts folks buy for one another, but I love the idea of a DIY gift for Valentine's Day. Enter these great (and simple!) recipes for quick truffles that are bound to impress your sweetheart - or yourself, or your best friend!
What I love about these recipes is that most are a simple mixture of cream, some iteration of chocolate, and mix-ins. You don't have to be a cook or a baker to finesse them, they're less expensive than buying truffles from your favorite chocolate shop, and they'll guarantee a memorable Valentine's Day gift this year.
Try a Recipe:
• Homemade Ferrero Rocher Truffles (pictured) - Handle the Heat
• Cardamom White Chocolate Truffles with Pistachios - Cheffeur
• Milk Chocolate Truffles - Cooking on the Side
• Chocolate Pistachio Truffles - Project Foodie
• Dark Chocolate Truffles - Whole Living
(Image: Handle the Heat)