Happy Cinco de Mayo! Popular posts on The Kitchn this week include a roundup of savory breakfast sandwiches, 10 useful and beautiful kitchen gifts, and why recipe writers lie about caramelizing onions. Read on for these and more hot posts!
15. 'Tis the Season (Finally!): 6 Great Dinners Featuring Asparagus
14. Rise and Shine: 10 Savory Breakfast Sandwiches To Start the Day
13. Smart Food Gifts $10 and Under
12. Retro Recipe: Big Pink Rhubarb Cake
11. Cheese, Herbs, Butter: 10 Homemade Cracker Recipes
10. Blind Taste Testing Greek-Style Yogurt Brands: Which One Wins?