Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Šentjernej Slovenia
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It is small, but also huge. It does everything bigger kitchens do, but with a charm and less mess.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The biggest problem was how to get enough space for all the pots and pans in such a small area. Since the ceiling is slanted we could not install any upper cabinets. The solution? Drawers. In our kitchen they are extra wide: 3 feet 11 inches (120 cm) and they are amazing. The amount of things you could store in there is unbelievable. We bought an Ikea serving cart that we use as a storage. Also the counter is deeper than usual and that makes a great storage for items we use daily.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- We have a small garden in which we grow the most amazing tomatoes and we love the pasta. Now you do the math!
See all entries