- Šentjernej Slovenia
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It is small, but also huge. It does everything bigger kitchens do, but with a charm and less mess.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- The biggest problem was how to get enough space for all the pots and pans in such a small area. Since the ceiling is slanted we could not install any upper cabinets. The solution? Drawers. In our kitchen they are extra wide: 3 feet 11 inches (120 cm) and they are amazing. The amount of things you could store in there is unbelievable. We bought an Ikea serving cart that we use as a storage. Also the counter is deeper than usual and that makes a great storage for items we use daily.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- We have a small garden in which we grow the most amazing tomatoes and we love the pasta. Now you do the math!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day