During cold and flu season, we make sure the pantry is well stocked with honey, ginger, lemon, and a few other ingredients so we can easily stir up soothing beverages for ourselves and loved ones. Here are five of our go-to drinks for calming a sore throat to combating a full-blown, hacking cough. (Shown above the jump, from left to right)
• 1 Bourbon Cough Syrup for Grownups - A steaming, sweet nightcap
• 2 Turmeric-Ginger Tea - A comforting sore throat soother
• 3 IMPERIA Sweet Standard - A cocktail of vodka, honey, and ginger
• 4 Flu Season Ginger Honey Lemon Tonic - A warming drink for chilly winter days
• 5 Easy Homemade Ginger Ale - Although it's incredibly easy, this does take a few days to make, so if you want something faster, you might also check out our syrup-based D.I.Y. Ginger Ale
What beverages get you through cold and flu season?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)