Our readers have asked a lot of Thanksgiving-related questions over the years! This year felt especially full of questions, and we put as many of them up as we could! Here is a look back at our readers' questions about this very big meal. From relish trays, to freezing pies, to cooking for diabetics, here's a look at our readers' questions about Thanksgiving.
• I'm Being Forced to Bring a Relish Tray to Thanksgiving!
• Help Me Find a Green Vegetable Dish for Thanksgiving!
• How Can I Dress Up a Grocery Store-Catered Thanksgiving?
• Help Me Think of Thanksgiving-Themed Finger Foods!
Planning the Meal
• How Can I Make a Solo Thanksgiving Special?
• Thanksgiving Dinner for Two in a Tokyo Kitchen?
• What Cookware Do I Need to Make Thanksgiving Dinner?
• Thanksgiving Dishes I Can Prepare Ahead and Freeze?
• What Make-Ahead Appetizers Will Travel Well?
• Side Dish Ideas for an Office Thanksgiving Potluck?
• What Should I Make for a Thanksgiving Brunch?
• What Should I Cook for a Smaller Thanksgiving Dinner?
• Small Party Favors for Thanksgiving Dinner?
Pie & Other Oven Goodies
• Is It Possible to Freeze Pumpkin or Pecan Pies?
• Can You Help Me Find This Pull-Apart Bread Recipe?
• Should I (and How Do I) Par-Bake Dinner Rolls?
• Why Is My Pie Dough Shrinking?
• Best Holiday Quick Breads Without Pumpkin or Cranberries?
We have time for a few more Good Questions this week, before Thanksgiving. Any last pressing questions you want to ask? Bonus points if other people have the same question!
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)