We all have our favorite feel-good foods. From a classic grilled cheese sandwich to a piece of fried chicken, these are the dishes that never let us down.
Well what if you took a few of those favorites and amped up the spice profile? You'd not only have a very different dish altogether, but you'd have a chance to use spices that may have tumbled to the back of your spice drawer. You'd gain inspiration to experiment with new flavors in old favorites, and we've found a few good ways to begin.
Try a Recipe:
• Indian meatballs - Washington Post
• Chilled Indian-Spiced Tomato Soup with Crabmeat - Epicurious
• Indian Coriander Toasted Almond Ice Cream - Tablefare
• Spicy Curried Fried Chicken - Southern Living
• Curried Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies - Cookie Madness
Related: Cumin and Coriander: 7 Indian Dishes to Try at Home
(Image: Southern Living and Cookie Madness)