Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, we're focusing on winter comfort food, and what says comfort food like noodles? So we decided to look back and bring you our top five noodle and pasta dishes from the Serious Eats archive.
• Truffled Macaroni Gratin - This takes top points for sheer cheesiness and golden crispy, truffled awesomeness.
• Curried-Pork Noodles - Mild, aromatic, and quick, with that pan-fried noodle flavor.
• Bucatini Con Salsicce (Bucatini With Sausage) - Mamma mia! Ultimate comfort food, Italian-style.
• Lemon Linguine - I love lemon with pasta. It's comfort food that doesn't feel too heavy.
• Pasta Carbonara With Ricotta - A slightly (only slightly!) lightened-up version of the penultimate Italian comfort food.
Previous Good Eats: Gluten-Free Chocolate Dipped Nutter Butters
(Image: Kerry Saretsky/Serious Eats)