We certainly enjoyed Grilling Week on The Kitchn, and by the looks of it, you did too! Popular posts this week include tips for the perfect grilled pizza, a look at things you should be grilling but probably aren't, how to clean the grill with an onion, and how to cook the perfect steak in the oven! A few non-grilling items made it to the top, too, like Leela's wonderful truffle hunting tour in Tuscany. Enjoy!
15. Jim Lahey's Tips for Perfect Grilled Pizza
14. Solo Grilling with a Tiny Grill
13. Grilling Indoors? Why You Should Keep an Oiled Rag in the Freezer
12. Searching for Summer Truffles: A Quest in the Tuscan Forest
11. How To Make Better Pesto
10. Tip: Clean the Grill with an Onion