Do you keep a tray near the stove to corral oils, spices, and cooking utensils? We went through our Kitchen Tour archives and found a lot of examples. If you prefer certain groupings of foods or pantry items, adding a tray underneath just makes it that much neater — and helps keep drips and spills from building up on your counter.
• 6 Laura's Cool Green City Kitchen
• 7 Arlene Goes Paleo in Brooklyn
• 8 Lupine and Dan's Joyful, Organized Kitchen
• 9 Gina and Brian's Colorful Beach Condo
• 10 Mary Helen and Graeme's Compact, Composed Mix on the Upper East Side
(Images: as linked)