'Flower Garden' Seder plate. $350. True, this is a bit pricey, but it was just so pretty we had to include it We can just see it as the centerpiece of a gorgeous spring Passover table.
• Atom Serving Tray and Mini Bowls. $7 (Platter + 6 bowls) At the other end of the price spectrum is this set from CB2. It's not actually intended to be a Seder plate, but we think it would do quite nicely. And since it's on sale, the price can't be beat.
• Gold Rimmed Seder Plate $36. Also quite affordable is this old-fashioned looking porcelain plate with Stars of David and blue and white details. Buying heirloom dishes strikes us as a time to support artists, and we found dozens of handmade examples at Artistic Judaic Promotions.
• Ceramic Seder plate by Paul Barchilon $250. This plate is based on medieval Spanish illuminated manuscripts, and an ancient Jewish art form called micography.
• Blue Glass Seder Plate $296. The artist Ety makes this glass example with painted and gilded details. But perhaps you're looking for something a bit more modern?
• Nambé Seder Plate $200. Raised Hebrew letters represent each of the six foods on this metal Seder plate. Do you have a family Seder plate, or are you on the hunt for a new heirloom ? Tell us what your family's Seder plate looks like!