Hot posts here at The Kitchn this week included a long discussion on the best footwear for long days in the kitchen (did your feet get sore on Thanksgiving?), a terrific vintage kitchen tour from Los Angeles, and a spotlight on a Project Runway star's tiny New York City kitchen. We also had tons of recipes for pie, and a tip on the best budget knife. Click the thumbnails above to go to our top posts, and jump below for more.
Hot posts for November 24-30, 2008
• Candy Apple Pie:Best Pie Bakeoff 2008 Entry #19
• Kitchen Spotlight: Open Storage in Small Kitchens
• Pumpple Pie (Pumpkin & Apple!): Best Pie Bakeoff 2008 Entry #22
• Gallery: Holiday Appetizers from The Kitchn
• The Kitchn's Best Pie Bakeoff 2008
• Recipe Recommendation: Rosemary Roasted Cashews
• Kitchen Tour: Alli's Vintage Hacienda
• Quick Meals for Pre-Thanksgiving Eating
• The Best Pie Bakeoff 2008 Roundup: All 29 Pies!
• New Web Resource: Cookstr
• Best Looking Turkey Sandwich: Delicious links for 11.28.08
• Look! Project Runway Star's Excellent Tiny Kitchen
• A Low-Stress Thanksgiving: Recipes, Tips, and Advice
• Best Knife? Cheap, Sharp, Lasts Forever
• Cook's Footwear: What Do You Wear While Cooking?
Previous Hot Posts: Candy Apple and Pumpple Pies, Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Gratin, Jamie Oliver, and Holiday Appetizers