Happy Monday, and welcome to a new week at The Kitchn. But first... what were the most popular posts published in the last week or so? Well, there was a great before-and-after with kitchen shelves. There was an Oreo cake, a goodbye to a popular New York street vendor, a how-to on pineapple flowers, and much, much more. Read on for the top 15 posts from last week.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Before and After: My Ikea Shelf Epiphany
• Have You Read the Virgin Airline Complaint Letter?
• Recipe: Two-Ingredient Biscuits
• Good Question: Great Fakeout Food Ideas?
• How To Make an Oreo Cake
• Do's and Don'ts: Eating on Public Transit
• Fondue: Tricks of the Trade
• Kitchen Gallery: Red Like a Tomato
• Adieu to Joseph Ades, The Gentleman Peeler of Union Square
• How To Make Dried Pineapple Flowers
• Soup of the Day: Southeast Asian Beef and Rice Noodle
• Good Product: George Foreman Grill
• Culture and Cookies: Tim Tams and the Tim Tam Slam
• Do It Now! Throwing Away Our 4-Year-Old Spices
• February Is Soup Month
Previous Hot Posts: Inaugural Luncheon Recipes, Secret Wine Cellars, Tips for Eating Light, and a Sweet Rum Cow: Top posts for January 19-25, 2009