In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Scary beers for Halloween, the year's biggest pumpkin, a nationwide food safety inspection in China, and how to carry wine onboard a plane.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• The Year's Biggest Pumpkin Sets World Record - Shelter Pop
• Salt aficionados mine the globe - Denver Post
• China Kicks Off Nationwide Food Safety Inspection - FSN
• Farm Work: Americans Steer Clear Of Apple Harvest - NPR
• What New Yorkers Ate 25 Years Ago (video) - Feast
• How to bring wine onboard a plane - Dr. Vino
• China sates our national appetite - Sydney Morning Herald
• Food Assoc. Plans Front Label for Nutritional Data - New York Times
• Moderate drinkers face lower risk of cardiac death - Wine Spectator
• Top 10 Scary Beer Names for Halloween - LA Weekly
(Image: Food News Journal)