Once you've built your essential cookbook collection, and chosen the books you want to keep on your shelves in the kitchen, you'll want to make sure those volumes are organized. And since we love a good theme here at The Kitchn, we've scoped out 10 of our favorite food-themed bookends.
They'll keep your collection tidy, and a couple of them are even master multitaskers, organizing your wine collection or serving as planters for your herb garden.
- Oenophilia Scroll Wine Rack Bookends, $50 from Hayneedle
- Whisk & Spatula Bookends, $64 from Design Atelier Article on Etsy
- Cork Planter Bookend Set, $50 from Canoe
- Hopeful Gold Wishbone Sculpture, $248 from Kathy Kuo Home
- Chinese Tea Bookends, $34 from Design Atelier Article on Etsy
- Gold Pig Bookends, $30 from CB2
- Gold Pineapple Bookends, $75 from Amazon
- Fork & Spoon Bookends, $64 from Design Atelier Article on Etsy
- Vintage Silverware Bookends, $60 from GenerationsShop on Etsy
- Good Eats Bookends, $64 from Design Atelier Article on Etsy
Which bookends are your favorite? Tell us in the comments.