1. Recipe: Goat Cheese and Chive Gnocchi with Asparagus: Homemade gnocchi AND crisp, fresh spring asparagus? Sign us up!
2. Momofuku's Pan-Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Miso Butter: This dish has become a classic for Momofuku and with good reason -- the creamy poached egg makes a side dish into a meal, and one with such satisfying flavors!
3. Meyer Lemon Grain Salad with Asparagus, Almonds and Goat Cheese: Toss sauteed asparagus with this heathy and delicious spring salad brightened with a burst of Meyer lemon juice.
4. Top Chef-Inspired Recipe: Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Orange Pizza: Orange zest, goat cheese, and hazelnuts on a pizza? As long as asparagus is included, we're happy to try!
5. Recipe: Spring Lemon Risotto with Asparagus and Fiddlehead Ferns: Capture the season with this perky risotto -- and the ideal excuse to give fiddlehead ferns a try!
6. Recipe: Pork Stir-Fry with Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas: Ideal for stir-frying, asparagus cooks up quickly and adds a great element of color to your dish.
Related: Quick Tip: How to Trim Asparagus
(Images: Leela Cyd Ross)