Want to make the ultimate granola? The cheesecake your friends can't stop raving about? This year we shared a ton of tips for making better versions of 15 favorite foods to help you take your cooking to the next level. From coffee to quiche, we've gathered what you need to master the daily basics and some special occasion treats.
• 1 How To Make Better Granola: 5 Helpful Tips
• 2 Make Better Quiche: 3 Easy Tips
• 3 The Perfect Cheesecake: 5 Tips and Tricks
• 4 The Secrets to Making a Spectacular Cup of Coffee: The Best Barista Reveals All!
• 5 5 Tips for Making Better Sandwich Bread
• 6 Make Better Latkes: 3 Indispensable Tips
• 7 3 Tips to Help You Make Perfect Oatmeal
• 8 Baking Tip: The Secret to Taller, Flakier and More Stately Scones
• 9 How To Make Better Guacamole: Tips From Two Food Writers
• 10 Jim Lahey's Tips for Perfect Grilled Pizza
• 11 How To Make Better Pesto
• 12 Bored With Lunch? 3 Tips for Making World-Class Sandwiches
• 13 Make Meaner Chili: 10 Flavor-Boosting Add-Ins For Incredible Chili
• 14 Why Constant Flipping Is the Key to Perfectly Grilled Meat: And Other Tips!
• 15 5 Tips That Will Help You Make a Perfect Soufflé Every Time
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)