Thinking about baking a potato for dinner tonight? No need to look up instructions — this 15-second video will tell you all you need to know!
3 Methods for Baking a Potato
First, season the potatoes with salt and pepper and poke them with a fork!
- Oven: Bake at 425°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Microwave: Cook one potato at a time, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Slow Cooker: Wrap each potato in foil and cook on LOW in the slow cooker for 8 to 10 hours.
More Baked Potatoes
- How To Bake a Potato in the Oven
- How To Bake a Potato in the Slow Cooker
- How To Make Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Recipe: Bacon-Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
→ Video by David Lee Studios for The Kitchn