I realize that peach season is still far away for many of you, but for those of us living in warmer climes, the abundance of peaches at the markets is demanding some serious cooking action.
1. Peach Ice Box Cake from Martha Stewart - Made with layers of nutty meringue, this gluten-free cake is like a giant macaron that you can share!
2. Peach, Prosciutto, and Ricotta Crostini from Bon Appétit - This would make an excellent starter or even a light lunch.
3. White Peach Tartelettes with Rosemary Sugar from Tartelette - Check out the beautiful rose-pattern of the peaches in the tartelette shells!
4. Peach Praline Semifreddo with Amaretti from Epicurious - The combination of peaches and nuts in this dish sound amazing.
5. Honey Caramel Peach Pie from Gourmet - The honey caramelizes during cooking and deepens the flavor of the peaches.
6. Ginger Peach Corn Muffins from Miss Figgy - A sweet treat to start your day.
7. Crêpes with Warm Cognac, Peaches, and Almonds from Sunset/MyRecipes - A simple dish, yet oh so decadent.
8. Honey-Glazed Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Peach Skewers from Fine Cooking - What an awesome twist on the kebab.
9. Peach Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Frosting from Smitten Kitchen - Peaches, check. Cream cheese, check. Brown sugar, check. I'm sold.
10. Peach Cobbler from Three Many Cooks - So classic. So good. It's just not summer without a peach cobbler.
What peach recipes do you have on your list right now?
Related: Peach Keen: 15 Best Recipes with Peaches from the Kitchn
(Images: Martha Stewart and Romulo Yanes/Bon Appétit)