We're going to start baking any day now so we have all of the cookies prepared for when our first guests arrive. There are so many to choose from and we're having a hard time deciding on the ones we want to bake. Of course we enjoy traditional holiday cookies, but this year we're looking for creative options.
Who says we can't have Gluten-Free Chocolate Whoopie Pies & Marshmallow Cream next to Pizzookies on the holiday dinner table? We think that sounds like an excellent idea. Each of these 10 Creative Cookies are serious crowd pleasers!
• Life-Changing Vegan Thumbprints
• Earl Grey Tea Cookies
• Best Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
• Gluten-Free Chocolate Whoopie Pies & Marshmallow Cream
• Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies
• Super-Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
• Brown Sugar Cookies with a Touch of Whole Wheat
• Husband-Winning Peanut Butter Cookies
• Chocolate Chip and Toffee Shortbread Cookies
• The Pizzookie: A Deep-Dish Cookie With a Funny Name
Related: Sweets & Spices: 15 Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
Image credit as linked above