Hello there, and happy Friday! What are your cooking plans for this first weekend of October? Is it time yet for slow-cooked stews? If so, then try this simple slow-roasted Turkish lamb stew, saucy with tomatoes, filled out with tender simmered green beans.
Or perhaps it's time for a roast chicken? You have to try Sara Kate's chicken stuffed with ricotta, herbs, and lemon. If you want something lighter, Emily's tofu-hijiki patties may be just the thing, or Leela's vegetarian steamed buns — fluffed up pockets of dough filled and fragrant with cabbage and ginger.
• Slow-Roasted Turkish Lamb Stew
• Zucchini Stuffed with Sausage, Mushrooms & Sage
• Spatchcocked Ricotta Chicken
• Cranberry Bean Salad with Basil, Mint and Feta
• Tofu-Hijiki Patties
• Vegetarian Steamed Buns
• Asian Pickled Cabbage
• Dark and Damp Molasses Cake
• Extra-Creamy Cooked Cream Cheese Icing
• Sazerac Cocktail
Previous Week's Recipes: Banana-Oat Bars, Hearty Omelet & Creamy Tomato Soup
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)