I am so excited about the recipes we are sharing with you this week. I feel that they represent some of the best cooking we can do this time of year. There's a crisp Napa cabbage salad and a savory homemade soup of kale and turkey — so refreshing after the heavy food of Thanksgiving weekend.
But the holidays have officially begun, too, and so we are getting you ready for parties and brunches with this scandalously good monkey bread with bourbon glaze, and an apple and spice-infused whiskey for making cocktails and hot cider (great for gifting, too). Read on for these recipes and more from the past week at The Kitchn.
• Monkey Bread with Bourbon Crème Anglaise
• No-Knead Cran-Walnut Pumpkin Toasting Bread
• Date and Cherry Nut Bread
• Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
• Apple Spice Bourbon Infusion and The Spicy Bourbon Ginger
• Napa Cabbage and Tofu Salad
• Thai-Style Brussels Sprouts
• Mom's Simple Savory Kugel
• Bacon, Kale, and Turkey Stew
• 10 Minute Ground Cherry Coffee Cake
Previous Week's Recipes: A Thanksgiving Feast & Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)