What was happening this time last year here at The Kitchn? Click through the thumbnails to find out, or click through to see some of our favorite fall recipes.
• Seasonal Recipe Spotlight: Oats - Fall food!
• Survey: How Do You Like Your Popcorn? - Sweet, salty, buttered, plain?
• Design Friday: Napkin Frame - Clever or gross? You decide.
• Late Summer Riff on Minestrone - First hot soup of the season.
• Look! A Real Farm in a Brooklyn Back Yard - The ultimate locavore experiment?
• Good Question: How To Clean My White Dinnerware? - Good tips for getting the sparkle back.
• Recipe: Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Herbed Cornmeal Rub - I love this recipe; in fact, the chef is making it for my wedding.
• Recipe: Herbed Lentils with Bacon - Delicious fall food.
• Virtual CSA Box: Juliet Tomatoes - Plump tiny tomatoes.
• Recipe: Plum and Earl Grey Preserves - Tea, plums, jam and toast.
• Hot or Not: Popcorn Forks - Good idea/bad idea?
• Look! Grilled Artichokes - How good are they?!!
Previous Year Ago Lookback: This Time Last Year: Best Electric Stoves, Peach and Polenta Tart, and How To Make Popcorn