A year ago this week we were talking a lot about grilling, summer desserts, and good tips for summer cooking. Here's a quick look back at some of those posts, including how to reheat pizza and peel a tomato, all about sea beans, the famous perfect chocolate chip cookies, one-bowl pastas, and lots more from this time last year.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Sea beans - really delicious, with an unusual delicate flavor.
• A better way to unstick a bag of ice.
• Chilled buttermilk soup for hot days.
• One of our all-time favorite crackers.
• Easy summer dessert: fruit and pudding cups.
• Make garlic paste at home.
• A colorful set of bowls and tools for the kitchen.
• Red orach -- a gorgeous salad green.
• So -- it's a year on. What do you think now of the perfect chocolate chip cookie?
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Duralex Picardie Glasses, Mystery Fruit, the Best Shrimp Boil, Mango Colada, and How To Pair Wine and Cheese