A year ago this week we were just wrapping up a serious marathon of summer cocktails that absorbed us through Memorial Day and beyond. There was Lemon Verbena and Orange Blossom Fizz, Strawberry Basil Lemonade, Pimm's Cup, margaritas to make grown men giggle, and much, much more. Oh yeah, there were a lot of good recipes and great kitchens too. But it was really all about the cocktails. Read on to find them all!
• Kitchen tours and spotlights: The Janssens' Incredibly Tiny RV Kitchen, a dream kitchen in Denmark, the fabulous set of Speed Racer, and wonderful San Francisco chef and author Eric Gower's Breakaway Kitchen with Annex
• Another episode of guess the veggie!
• Actually, the summer cocktails just go on and on: here is a full roundup of all the cocktails we posted last Memorial Day in a marathon of summer sips.
• Green disposable plates for summer picnics.
• Great resource: find out what's in season in your state.
• Have you taken the Los Angeles County health grade kitchen test?
• How to make streusel or crumb toppings for easy fruit cobblers.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Beet Ice Cream, French Kitchen Treasures, the Perfect Peanut Butter Jar, and Breakfast Pizza