This time last year we were talking about useful kitchen gadgets, and baked falafel. We were showcasing some really colorful knives, and discussing vegetarian and vegan brunch ideas. There was a tour of Art and Chel's great Chicago kitchen, a yuzu mojito, and more!
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Spoon-shaped sugar cookies and spoon sweets from Greece.
• Baked falafel and a ginger drink from West Africa.
• The top ten most useful kitchen gadgets. Plus really colorful knives from Komachi.
• Fun sweets: Sour cherry coffee cake, 3-tier wedding cupcakes, and ice cream cake from scratch.
• How to buy, cook, and clean scallops, plus a recipe for spicy grilled shrimp.
• 20 ways to cook just about anything.
• Best kitchen color ever?
• What is malabar spinach?
• A tour of Art and Chelsea's lovely Chicago kitchen.
• A food-lover's guide to Baltimore, Kansas City, and to Los Angeles.
• A clever idea for pie crusts.
• What do you think of hot pink in the kitchen?
• Amazing marinated vegetables.
• What should I make for a vegetarian brunch?
• A yuzu mojito inspired by Tokyo.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: 10 Useless Kitchen Gadgets and the Truth About MSG