Here are just a few of the posts from this week one year ago. You can see the whole week's archive here. Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• One of Dana's first Weekend Meditations: Provide.
• Are you planting a kitchen garden?
• Looking for last minute St. Patrick's Day recipes? Try this roundup.
• A favorite product: Messermeister kitchen shears.
• This time last year we were at the Housewares Show, checking out new products like this Staub titanium cocotte.
• One favorite from the Show was this handheld espresso maker (see video here!)
• What's an emulsion?
• Simple pleasures for breakfast: Ricotta with honey and fruit.
• A recipe from a culinary competition: Peanut butter panna cotta with caramel mousse!
• A lovely kitchen spotlight: an un-kitchen in London.
• What are your favorite recipes from the back of the box?
• A recipe for homemade thin-crust pizza.
• Look! Eggs in pancetta cups! Great brunch idea.
• It's spring: are you eating dandelion greens?
• And last but not least, homemade marshmallow Peeps.
Previous Year-Ago Lookback: A Kitchen Tour with David Lebovitz, How To Grow Sprouts, Almond Muffins with Gooey Figs, and Slow Cooker Brisket