If you're looking for a show-stopping dish for Valentine's Day, consider these six stunning recipes for pasta with beets. We tried to include something for everyone in this roundup; a few of these pink and red creations require a pasta machine (or a dedication to rolling) while others can be made with store-bought pasta or wonton wrappers. There's even a raw and vegan recipe, too.
• 1 Linguini with Roasted Beets, Fresh Tarragon and Caraway - Linguini is dyed with a red beet sauce in this recipe from Food & Style.
• 2 Noodles with Doodles - Cafe Liz has a tutorial for making fun "scribbles" in homemade pasta.
• 3 Fresh Beet Pasta & Sautéed Cod - Ceramic Canvas writes that the flavor is subtle in this homemade pasta, but the color certainly isn't!
• 4 Beet Ravioli Stuffed with Ricotta, Goat Cheese, and Mint - Ravioli is made from fresh beet pasta dough in this Martha Stewart recipe.
• 5 Beet Ravioli with Poppy Seed Butter - This Bon Appétit recipe can be made with fresh pasta or store-bought wonton wrappers.
• 6 Beet Ravioli with Pine Nut "Goat Cheese" Rosemary-Cream Sauce, Aged Balsamic Vinegar - A raw, vegan recipe from New York restaurant Pure Food and Wine.
Related: Candy Cane Beets: 6 Gorgeous Recipes
(Images: Food & Style; Cafe Liz; Ceramic Canvas; Martha Stewart Living; Epicurious; Epicurious)