We totally support picking up a store-bought pie for Thanksgiving. Maybe just dress it up with one of these cute pie toppers? You know, so it looks like you put in some effort.
Of course, if you made your own pie, you can still use one of these, but you've probably already done too much!
- Pie Banners, $28 for set of three at MaypoleNYC: Serving a bunch of pies? Then you need these pumpkin, pecan, and apple banners. They're made of felt and will ensure everyone knows their options.
- Acrylic Pie Topper, $2 at Paper Sushi: Show your guests that you're feeling grateful — or thankful. This acrylic topper comes in both options.
- Yay! Cake Toppers, $8 at Meri Meri: These are technically for cake, but the sentiment works for pie too. Just snip the wooden sticks down to size if they stick out of your pie too much.
- Holiday Pie Picks, $20 at Belle & Union Co.: Even the kiddos will be able to tell which pie is which, thanks to these markers, which are laser-cut from baltic birch.
- Thankful Pie Topper, $20 at MidnightConfetti: Be thankful for this pie topper — it comes in wood or acrylic and you can choose to add glitter. All the glitter!
- Thankful Cake Bunting, $10 at PleasantViewParties: Set on straws made to look like trees, this mini pennant banner for pies is so darn cute, we wish it came in a bigger version for the wall.
- Glitter Give Thanks Topper, $7.50 at PrettyCuteCuts: More glitter! This paper sign comes in a bunch of sparkly colors including green and brown.
- Give Thanks Bunting, $6 at SoftHeartGifts: Choose any fall saying (like "Give Thanks" or "Harvest Blessings") or customize your order and make up anything you want that'll fit on two lines. We suggest something like, "Pie Please."
- Pumpkin Pie Topper, $7 at BellaBrideCreations: Designed for fall weddings, there's no reason you couldn't use this wood banner for a less formal affair.
- Thankful Banner, $16 at AthenaandEugenia: Simply add your own skewers to this mini banner, made of mismatched letters sewn together with white cotton thread.