Every week we bring you our favorite good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Their new chocolate correspondent, Heather, holds forth on the best chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies. Take a look at her choice and tell us what you think! Also, there's yogurt-marinated chicken kebabs, a fried egg sandwich, bacon-cereal-OJ breakfast cookies, and the natural follow-up to CSAs: the CSK.
• The Best Chocolate Chips for Cookies - With a discussion of the many options available to chocolate chip cookie lovers.
• Dinner Tonight: Fried Egg Sandwich - Delicious drippy goodness.
• Serious Green: Community Supported Kitchens - Local food, but takeout convenience.
• Bacon, Cereal, and Orange Juice Breakfast Cookies - A cookie for breakfast!
• Grilling: Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Kebabs with Aleppo Pepper - These look absolutely delicious.
Previous Good Eats: All About Gluten-Free Teff
(Image: Heather Rawlinson/Serious Eats)