The thing that can take a little getting used to with corn desserts is realizing the obvious fact: they taste like corn. So I like to pair them with a flavorful berry (like blackberries or blueberries ), and enjoy them in moderation. They taste just like the height of August, and there are many sweet creative ways to use up a glut of corn, from ice cream sundaes to delightful looking dessert pancakes.
Have you made a sweet dessert recipe with leftover corn?
Try a Recipe:
• Puffy Corn Pancake with Blackberry Sauce - (pictured) New York Times
• Sweet Corn Cookies with Salt and Pepper Buttercream - Stresscake
• Blueberry Corn Ice Cream Sundae - Martha Stewart
• Sweet Corn Ice Cream - Lottie + Doof
• Corn and Coconut Pudding - Epicurious
Related: Recipe: Sweet Corn Ice Cream
(Image: Andrew Scrivani/New York Times)