While citrus fruits are delightful on their own, they're also wonderful to bake with and feature on top of lighter winter desserts.
From tarts and pies to cakes and puddings, here are a few of our very favorite citrus desserts. So stock up. Eat a few, bake with a few. Your days will be brighter: guaranteed.
Try a Recipe:
• Fresh Orange and Yogurt Tart - Martha Stewart
• Shaker Lemon Pie - Smitten Kitchen
• Grapefruit Tart with Shortbread Crust - Seven Spoons
• Grapefruit Cake - A Thought for Food
• Bombolino + Meyer Lemon Curd - Beyond the Plate
• Lemon Curd Squares with Rosemary - Sweet Amandine
• Whipped Key Lime Curd Tarts - Barbara Bakes
• Iced Citrus Crackle Cookies - Food Network
• Meyer Lemon Pudding - The Galley Gourmet
• Blood Orange Tart - Lottie and Doof