In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: beautiful Japanese knives for the kitchen warrior, frozen vegetables recalled due to glass fragments, and giving pumpkin beers another chance.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Frozen Vegetables Recalled Due to Glass Fragments - CNN
• Find a Farmer’s Market? There’s an App for That - San Francisco Chronicle
• Chocolate Cholesterol Claims Stir Debate - BBC News
• Congress’ Plate Will Feature Healthy School Food - WTOP
• The Trend: Return of the Kitchen Warrior - San Francisco Chronicle
• Death of a Fulton Fish Market Fixture - New York Times
• S’mores Cookies - Lisa is Cooking
• Target Grocery: The Good and The Bad/Ugly - Munchie Musings
• Bias Against Pumpkin Beers Melts After Tasting - Chicago Tribune
• The Myth of Cheap Chilean Wines - Wall Street Journal
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)