What do gluten-free party snacks, a handful of sweet cashew meringue cookies, and a peek inside Shauna James Ahern's kitchen all have in common? They were among our favorite posts from Gluten-Free Week last year! Check out these and our other favorites below.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Ditch the Crackers: 20 Gluten-Free Party Snacks
• Kitchen Tour: Inside Gluten-Free Girl Shauna James Ahern's Warm Kitchen
• Gluten-Free Recipe: Cashew Meringues and Black Cherry Jam
• A Versatile and Gluten Free Recipe: Sweet Potato Sformato
• Give Up Gluten? Why and What It Means to be Gluten-Free
• Quick Treat: Make a Half-Batch of Marshmallows
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Cocoa to Cornstarch: Are These 10 Ingredients Gluten-Free?
• Help Me Make Better-Tasting Tomato Sauce!
• Kitchen Shortcut: An Easy Trick for Straining Stock
• Best Strategies to Help Picky Eaters Try New Foods?
• Steven Smith: On Brewing the Perfect Cup of Tea
• Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes from Megan of Not Martha
Previous Friday Flashback: Beans for Breakfast & 15 Vegan Dinners