In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A coming-of-age moment in cake form, taking the 5-ingredient pledge, and mom-bloggers react to HFCS.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Canada Declares BPA Toxic. Is the US next? - TIMES
• Poverty in the Suburbs: Mortgage or Food - The Economist
• The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake - Leite's Culinaria
• "http://lifehacker.com/5663369/the-best-cooking-and-recipe-apps-for-iphone?skyline=true&s=i">The Best Cooking and Recipe Apps for the iPhone - Lifehacker
• The Benefits of Brown Bagging - Svelte Gourmand
• "http://thestonesoup.com/blog/2010/10/would-you-be-willing-to-make-the-5-ingredients-pledge-5-ingredients/">Would You Make the 5 Ingredient Pledge? - Stone Soup
• What Gives Whiskey Terroir? - CHOW
• Too Many Shoppers Flock to the Coop - Wall Street Journal
• Walmart Unveils Sustainable Agriculture Goals - Yahoo!
• Mommy-Blogger Backlash over HFCS - Slash Food
(Image: Food News Journal)