Popular posts in October included surprising things you can make in the slow cooker, plus some great soups for fall. Thin crust pizza crust (requires almost no time to make!) and a fresh pasta recipe collection were some more of our readers' favorite posts in October 2012.
Top 10 Posts of October 2012
• 1 The Power of Soup: 20 Soup Recipes to Warm and Satisfy
• 2 20 Ways to Eat Fall Vegetables for Dinner
• 3 Recipe: Homemade Thin Crust Pizza
• 4 Slow-Cooker Recipe: Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew
• 5 15 Fast, Fresh Pasta Recipes
• 6 Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
• 7 The Proper Way To Use Your Refrigerator Humidity Drawers
• 8 10 Surprising Foods You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
• 9 French Recipe: Creamy Butternut Squash Casserole with Herbed Bread Crumbs
• 10 Pumpkin For Breakfast, Dinner, & Dessert: 15 Scrumptious Pumpkin Recipes
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)