Our readers' favorite posts in November included a detail cooking lesson making simply the best mashed potatoes you've ever had, and a collection of essential Thanksgiving recipes. We toured Deb of Smitten Kitchen's very own home kitchen (a little rental in NYC!). Read on to see more of our favorites from November 2012...
Top 10 Posts of November 2012
• 1 How To Cook Salmon Fillets in the Oven
• 2 Basics & Beyond: 20 Delicious Ways To Cook Chicken for Dinner
• 3 Deb Perelman's Tiny Smitten Kitchen Rental
• 4 How To Make the Best Mashed Potatoes
• 5 Recipe: Ginger Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
• 6 15 Fresh Salads for the Thanksgiving Table
• 7 It's Bourbon Season: 10 Bourbon-Infused Food & Drink Recipes To Warm You Up
• 8 Dutch Oven Recipe: White Bean & Chicken Sausage Stew
• 9 The Kitchn's Very Simple, Very Basic Recipe Essentials for Thanksgiving Dinner
• 10 How to Make Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)