Here's a look back at the 20 most popular posts we published in 2009. There was a $30 kitchen makeover, snacks for lunchbox, a gallery of lovely white kitchens, a roundup of many DIY recipes, and much more!
Posts pictured above are in bold below, and in order from left to right and top to bottom.
• How To Make Cake Pops
• Appetizer Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
• Ten Kitchen Improvements for Renters
• Lobster to Sweet & Sour: How To Make 6 Stir-Fry Sauces
• Basic Techniques: How to Fry an Egg
• How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
• DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Just Like Starbucks!)
• How To Make a Wall-Mounted Magnetic Spice Rack
• Kitchen Gallery: White, Bright, and Clean
• Trapdoor in the Kitchen Floor: Spiral Wine Cellars
• New IKEA for the Kitchen: 15 Maybe-Good Things
• 22 Fast, Fresh Pasta Dishes for Weeknight Suppers
• Does Your Tap Water Ignite?
• The 10 Most Useless Kitchen Gadgets
• How To Build a Spice Rack: Susy's White and Minimal
• The $30 Kitchen Makeover
• A Fast Way to Bake Cookies: Use a Waffle Iron
• Back To Work and School: 15 Great Lunchbox Snacks
• DIY Recipes from The Kitchn
• Try This at Home: Influenza Sorbet from Jeni's
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)