Here's a look back at the 20 most popular posts we published in 2009. There was a $30 kitchen makeover, snacks for lunchbox, a gallery of lovely white kitchens, a roundup of many DIY recipes, and much more!
Posts pictured above are in bold below, and in order from left to right and top to bottom.
• How To Make Cake Pops
• Appetizer Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
• Ten Kitchen Improvements for Renters
• Lobster to Sweet & Sour: How To Make 6 Stir-Fry Sauces
• Basic Techniques: How to Fry an Egg
• How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
• DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Just Like Starbucks!)
• How To Make a Wall-Mounted Magnetic Spice Rack
• Kitchen Gallery: White, Bright, and Clean
• Trapdoor in the Kitchen Floor: Spiral Wine Cellars
• New IKEA for the Kitchen: 15 Maybe-Good Things
• 22 Fast, Fresh Pasta Dishes for Weeknight Suppers
• Does Your Tap Water Ignite?
• The 10 Most Useless Kitchen Gadgets
• How To Build a Spice Rack: Susy's White and Minimal
• The $30 Kitchen Makeover
• A Fast Way to Bake Cookies: Use a Waffle Iron
• Back To Work and School: 15 Great Lunchbox Snacks
• DIY Recipes from The Kitchn
• Try This at Home: Influenza Sorbet from Jeni's
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)