It's Ice Cream Week
, and so we're going to take a whirl through the last several years of ice cream-making, here at The Kitchn, and show you our most popular posts on the topic. There's the almighty 1-ingredient ice cream, a how-to on making ice cream with no machine, and DIY Magic Shell. Read on for the top ten!
15. Recipe: Sweet Corn Ice Cream - A summer classic.
14. Now More Colorful: Cuisinart Classic Ice Cream Machine - Fun colors!
13. Chocolate Gelato with Salted Caramel Pecans - Sweet and salty.
12. What's the Difference? Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet & Granita - The lowdown.
11. Easy Recipe: Extra-Quick No-Cook Meyer Lemon Ice Cream - Quick and fresh! 10. New Ice Cream Technique from Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams - A discussion of the cornstarch method of making ice cream base.
9. How To Make Chocolate Covered Ice Cream Bites - Little morsels of ice cream! (pictured above)
8. Almost-Instant Sweet Wine Ice Cream - No cooking, no ice cream maker required.
7. Rick Bayless' Dairy Free Avocado Ice Cream - It is vegan, and involves tequila. What more do you need to know?
6. How To Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker - Here's one reliable way of making ice cream without an ice cream machine. We'll bring you at least one more method this week, if not more!
5. How To Make a Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich - It's not rocket science, but it's oh-so-good. (pictured above)
4. Plain Pint-Size Ice Cream Containers - Sara Kate has been looking everywhere for containers for ice cream. Here's one — great for giving away all that fresh ice cream you're making!
3. DIY Magic Shell Ice Cream Sauce - Make that crazy cool stuff yourself!
2. Pink Lemonade Ice Cream - Refreshing and tangy, and a very popular recipe over the years. (pictured above)
1. 1-Ingredient Ice Cream, a runaway hit, and deservedly so. It's so easy! But just in case you want really detailed instructions, you can find those here. (pictured above)
Do you have any favorite ice cream tips or recipes you've picked up here? Anything you've tried out for yourself?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)