We've looked back over lots of our favorite recipes and posts from the past year, and now it's finally time to check out the reader awards. Which posts garnered the most clicks this year? Some simple things rose astonishingly swiftly (can you say monkey bread?) and others had slow and steady popularity all year long. Let's take a look at the top 15 posts of the year. We'll start at number 15 and work our way up!
15. The (Healthier) Breakfast Flowchart
14. Breakfast Recipe: Sweet Potato Biscuits and Maple Butter
13. 10 Uses for Your Microwave That May Surprise You
12. Breakfast Recipe: Giant Gooey Cinnamon Biscuits
11. Ill Effects: How Soda Pop Consumption Affects Your Body
10. 10 Make-Ahead Breakfasts to Start Your Day Off Right
9. Cupcakes In a Jar! The Latest Cupcake Craze
8. Chow Time! 10 Spicy, Cheesy, and Fried Tex-Mex Recipes
7. Oatmeal in Jars: Make a Week of Breakfast in 5 Minutes
6. 15 Fabulous Ways to Eat Fall Vegetables
5. Smart Tip: Peel an Entire Head of Garlic in 10 Seconds
4. End of Summer Recipe: Three Cheese Tomato Tart
3. How to Cook Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time
2. Soup for Supper: 25 Nourishing, Delicious Soups
1. Recipe: Monkey Bread with Bourbon Crème Anglaise
Thanks for revisiting the past year with us! Enjoy the New Year's weekend, and see you here next Tuesday as we return to our regularly scheduled posting. Happy New Year!
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)