What were our readers reading last August? Here's a look back at your favorite posts of August 2010.
• 10 How To Poach an Egg in the Microwave
• 9 Cold Noodles For Hot Days: 10 Recipes
• 8 Easy Homemade Ginger Ale
• 7 Lasagna Cupcakes: Just the Right Size for Lunch
• 6 Before & After: Elizabeth's $500 Transformation
• 5 A $1527 Budget Kitchen Renovation
• 4 Inside the Secret World Of Trader Joe's
• 3 5 Quick and Delicious Lunches Under 400 Calories
• 2 10 Meals To Make In 15 Minutes Or Less
• 1 How To Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Machine
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Image: Emma Christensen)