What were our readers reading last May? Here's a look back at your favorite posts of May 2010.
• 10 How To Make Halfway Cookies
• 9 The Naughty Way to Roast a Chicken
• 8 The Hundred-Layer Lasagne
• 7 Six Skills Every Cook Really Needs
• 6 LOST Finale Recipe: Smoke Monster Popcorn
• 5 The Kitchn's Top 10 Recipes of All Time
• 4 What to Look for When Buying Meat
• 3 Small Cool Kitchens 2010 Finalists: Vote Now!
• 2 Grocery Savings at Reclaimed Freight Centers
• 1 No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Image: Faith Durand)