What were our readers reading last April? Here's a look back at your favorite posts of April 2010.
• 10 Fresh and Light: 12 Modern Breakfast Casseroles
• 9 Make-Ahead Lunches! 9 Fresh and Satisfying Grain Salads
• 8 How To Make Bacon Fat Popcorn
• 7 How to Make Peepshi = Peeps Sushi
• 6 How To Make Creamy, Luscious Scrambled Eggs
• 5 How To Make Your Own Lunch Box Ice Packs
• 4 The Basics of Pairing Beer and Food
• 3 10 Vegan Lunch Ideas
• 2 10 Tasty Dinners To Serve On The Cheap
• 1 Slow Good: 17 Incredible Recipes for the Slow Cooker
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Image: Sarah Rae Trover)